Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Holidays :) !

Heyy Guyss!
Its 2 weeks into my summer holidayyssss! :) Im lurvinn it today because its
SUNNY for once :P ;)! Hopefully your all enjoying, there are new items in the catalogue!
Hair and a new top, unfortunateley for us non citizens though, we can't buy them...
I think that the mods are sticking to the idea of the items in the magazeigns coming weekly..
I dont like this idea TBH! I think chobots should make a new shop or something...
One for citizens and one for non members, We would have more VARIETY then :) !!
Honestly, I think we should do a poll, If you think we should do a poll, WRITE IT DOWN IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE :) :) :)
Also, I havent been on chobots in a while now, i only went online once last week, I also remembered that stoon was on my friends list :D
I dont know about you but stoon, that word reminds me of mushrooms :P :D! x
Lucylazylocket ♥ x!

No comments:

Post a Comment